Apologizing ( Meminta Maaf )



Apologizing
Apologizing
To apologize is to tell someone that you are sorry for having done something that has caused him inconvenience or unhappiness:
Example:
I’d like to apologize for my trouble making.
Expressions
Making apologizes:
Accepting apologize

§  I do apologize for…
§  I must apologize for…
§  I apologize for…
§  I’d like to apologize for…
§  I’m sorry for…
§  I shouldn’t have…
§  It’s all of my fault…
§  I’m ashamed of…
§  Please, forgive me for…
§  Excuse me for…
§  I’m sorry terrible for…
§  Pardon me for this…
§  Please, accept my apologize for…


§  That’ all right
§  Never mind
§  Don’t apologize
§  It doesn’t matter
§  Don’t worry about it
§  Don’t mention it
§  That’s OK
§  I quite understand
§  You couldn’t  help it
§  Forget about it
§  Don’t worry about it
§   No harm done

v Remember:
“I’d like to apologize” is the short from “I would like to apologize”

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Like and Dislike (Suka dan Tidak suka)

We Know Our Beloved Body