Speaking with Foreigner ( Berbicara dengan turis)



SPEAKING WITH FOREIGNER
A.      TO PRACTICE OUR ENGLISH WITH A FOREIGNER WE SHOULD KNOW :
·         We consider that the foreigner is not busy
·         We consider that the foreigner is friendly
*Do not ask their privacy, such as:
o   Personality
o   Religion
o   Marital status
o   Politics
Make them sure that you are really want to practice your English
B.      TO BEGIN YOUR CONVERSATION:
·         Excuse me, is It all right to trouble you, because we are student of English course and we mmean to speak English  with you !
·         Hello….sir / madam, may I practice my English with you ?
C.      YOU CAN CONTINUE YOUR CONVERSATION BY THIS QUESTION:
·         My name is………..I am from………and what is your name
·         Which country do you come from?
·         Why do you come to visit my country?
·         By the way, is it your first time to come here?
·         Then what do you think of my country?
·         How long have you been here until now?
·         Anyway. Where are you staying now?
·         Will you plan to stay for ages?
·         Whom do you come here with?
·         Anything makes you interested that you like my country as your destination?
·         What do you think about the season here?
D.      THEN YOU CAN CONTINUE THE QUESTION BY ASKING:
ü  Education matter
ü  Their living
ü  Economic
ü  English matter
ü  Culture
ü  Work experience
ü  Sport
ü  Hobbies
E.       IF YOU WANT TO ASK PICTURE YOU CAN SAY:
·         Excuse me, can we take our picture?
·         Excuse me, may I have a picture with you?
F.       IF WE WANT TO ASK FOR HIS/HER ADDRESS:
·         Excuse me, could you write your down your home-town address here?
·         Excuse me, here is my name card
G.     WE CAN CLOSE OUR CONVERSATION WHEN WE CONSIDER THAT OUR TIME IS UP OR THE FOREIGNER IS TIRED BY SAYING:
·         Well, Mr…or Mrs…..I must go now. It’s nice to talking with you and so long.
·         All right, Mr…..or Mrs…..I must leave now. I’m very happy chatting with you, thanks and good bye

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Like and Dislike (Suka dan Tidak suka)

We Know Our Beloved Body

Apologizing ( Meminta Maaf )