Kinds of Introduction



INTRODUCTION
A.      INTRODUCTION OUR SELVES
1.         Formal Situation
  Introducing oneself in front of audience / public
“Hello everyone…
I would like to introduce my self. My name is John Howard. Everyone call me Howard. I am from Sydney Australia.”
2.       Informal Situation
 Introducing oneself to someone
“Hi… I am John Howard. Please call me Howard. I am from Sydney, Australia. Nice to meet you”
B.      INTRODUCING SOMEONE TO THE THIRD PERSON
1.       Formal Situation
  Introducing someone to the third person in front of audience / public
“Hello everyone…..
I would like to introduce you to John Howard; you can call him Howard. He comes from Sydney, Australia.”

2.       Informal Situation
“Hello james, see Mr. Bean. Mr. Bean see James “(at the same time indicating each person with his hand)
C.      INTRODUCING A SPEAKER
“Ladies and gentlemen, I have a great pleasure in introducing our guest speaker. He is Prof. Robinson.”

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Like and Dislike (Suka dan Tidak suka)

We Know Our Beloved Body

Apologizing ( Meminta Maaf )